Posts for Category “Bylaw 1243”Back to all News
Posted on March 10, 2018 - over 3 years ago
Rezoning of 4801-48 Avenue (Public Hearing: March 26, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.)
Take notice that the Council of the Town of St. Paul is proposing to pass a bylaw pursuant to Section 692 of the Municipal Government Act. The purpose of the public hearing is to obtain public input on proposed Bylaw No. 1243 which is being held on March 26, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.
- Pages (1 of 1)
Posts By Date
- Reception Centre for Evacuees has been activated
- TELUS Fibre Optic Network
- Town Talk - October 27, 2020
- Transfer Station - St. Paul Waste Management Facility & Recycling Centre
- Friendly Welcome Program
- Strategic Plan - Tele - Townhall on December 3 at 6:30 p.m.
- Request for Proposal: Engineering Consulting Services for Municipal Infrastructure Standing Offer Agreement
- Local Resteraunts Support Fort McMurray
- Town Talk - August 3, 2021